Small-sized remotely controlled anti-diversion grenade launcher system DP-65 is designed to defend:
- the ships against attacks of underwater swimmers at the outer roadsteads, basing points and at the open anchorages;
- the water-development works, sea-based platforms and other key sea-based and coastal installations against attacks of underwater swimmers.
System DP-65 is used for:
- the grenade launcher aiming at the target coordinates formed by the sonar;
- the target marking by launching signal rocket grenades ГРС-55;
- the target destruction by single or salvo launching of rocket grenades РГ-55М.